Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Outfit: Baja Bold

Hi peeps!

Back from the long Labor Day weekend and ready for work! I got up bright and early and knew I was in the mood for something loud!

Like any fashion addict on a budget, I love a rummaging through discount stores BUT it has to be early in the AM before others have picked through the racks!

I found this dress on sale at TJMaxx in June and today was the perfect day to rip off the tags!

Do you like to shop at stores like TJMaxx? Have any shopping secrets you want to share? Let me know!

Hi-Lo Dress: Angie from TJMaxx, Cardigan: American Eagle, Leaf Necklace: Forever21, Arm Candy: Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet via ebay & Silver Bangle from Forever21


1 comment:

  1. I love your bright cardigan in contrast with that dress!

    ReplyDelete